Believe

Friday, September 30, 2011

TIME!

Wow where does the time go? Not to long ago I was Really excited to move out and experience the world on my own. Now I'm back at my mothers how's how Ironic is that? I don't get it either. I haven't updated my status in a while the funny thing is no one reads my blogs but myself, I love to read back on them and remind myself everything happens for a reason and if maybe at that very specific moment I didn't know why, eventually it will make me realize how months days hours could make a difference.So much has happen since the last blog I did, one thing I do want to mention is my mother being in the hospital. It was back in June, she had took her vacations from work everything seem fine she had a small cough for a couple of days and mentioned her side was hurting, my mother is a very strong women she never says what's wrong with her even if it hurts! so we are getting ready to have a cook out all of a sudden she has this very sharp pain and goes lays on the bed at this point I'm really freaked out and i call a registered nurse she assign me to give her my mother symptoms and indicates we will need to take her to see the nurse with 24 hours. My sisters and I make an appointment and her doctors then they just give her medicine because there really not sure what she has till they review the x-rays after a week being on pain pills they have her go to the emergency room oh my by this time we are so scared we have never seen my mother sick! she was there for two weeks at first the doctors had said it was pneumonia but the liquid my mother had are not inside her lungs they are on the outside. After of two weeks in debating if they should put a chest tube to take out the pus that she had on the outside of her lungs finally it was out and everything has been back to normal Thank God!she's doing much better now and my point to my story is NEVER take people you love for granted because one minute there with you but life is never guaranteed for nobody so take five minutes of your busy life and get the person you love a flower no matter who it is mom, dad sibling, boyfriend, friend and reminded them how much you love and appreciate them because you could loose them tomorrow without telling them how important they were to you! THIS IS MY MESSAGE FROM ME TO YOU

P.S HAVE A GREAT DAY AND REMEMBER
NIGHTMARE! YOU PAINT YOUR OWN DREAM SO DON'T FORGET TO WAKE UP WITH A SMILE AND THANK GOD FOR ANOTHER DAY:)

LOVE IZIEE

No comments:

Post a Comment