Believe

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Wondering!

Why does life have to be so complicated, when it's not one thing it's another! well i guess that's why it's called life right.? Our past is who we are today! Our present is who will we be in the feature, the key word is choice. I guess i could be miserable, but then what? It's not going to get any better if i sit in and dwell on the situation.! Everyday is a bran new day for a reason, when the sun shines it shines for everyone, to give me an oportunity to start all over again. That kind of mentality will get me where i need to be and where i want to be. All I need to do is believe in myslef! I've never blog before and i'm really bad at writing because i just write as i'm thinking, but i think writing down my thought will help a whole lot so if you happen to read my blog tell me what you think. I always like to have a second opinion but please don't be negative that's the least I need;) What exaclty do you do blogging anything? it seems interesting...well i'm hitting the sheets it's been a long day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Dira, thanks for you comment on my blog! And now I'm writing the first comment on your new blog! I'm also a bad writer and my English is even worse but I don't care. Just keep on going writing down your thoughts because from experience I know it'll help you to let go of the thoughts that bother you. I also like your mentality of starting all over every brand new day!! Take care!

    ReplyDelete