Believe

Thursday, February 10, 2011

The person I love most in this world!

This is dedicated to my mother..today is a special day, it's the day a rose was born and a special person that was ment to do great things...i love u so much mom u have been through so much and u have manage to get though it all. I'm sorry if I ever offended u or made u worry about me in any way! U have made me the person I am today strong, independent, loyal, great at what I do. U protect me although i'm alreay old and can stand on my two feet your always there when i'm about to fall! I can't imagin life with out u.. Thank you for ahowing me each and everyday that no matter how hard something is whe need to always face it and get through it. You are a very strong independent woman I hope that someday I could have the same strength you have
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

1 comment:

  1. Tell your mother that your follower Zaraya screams HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! and wishing her many more...

    ReplyDelete