Believe

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Home...New life

Hello bloggers!
well guess what I moved out on 04/16, May you ask how it's going I'm loving it! I love having my own place. Don't get me wrong i miss living with my mom and dad but i needed my own space, I needed to run free!... My apartment is super tiny it's the cutest thing, it's so me! I got to start somewhere;) My sister bought me my basic stuff i needed and they also had me a welcoming home party and i got some pretty awesome things which i haven't been able to put up. I'm very excited for my experience here I feel like all that is left to do is register for school and go back i decided i want to go for business! when your in the buisness world nothing can go wrong and that's what my job is willing to pay for! Everyone has been asking me if i love living alone! I can honestly say YES it's the best decision i could of made! I got my bathroom things this weekend i begenning to feel more and more at home! my apartment complex is very calm and quit Thank GOD! i wouldn't be able to live somewhere that is loud.Everyday i am going to be blogging my experances and how I'm loving every moment of it. well i better be off to bed tomorrow is my day off and i am ready to have some fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment