Believe

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New experience

Well back again with great news! Today Vero and her husband provided a little food for my new home..we also went out to eat for Carlo's Birthday which my other sister Jasmin was suppose to go to but was mad for some reason! anyway let's not talk about sad things. I'm alone again Vero left today I really enjoyed her company, but a married woman gotz to go home to her hubby!. My apartment is begenning to look a lot like home, only a few more things and I will be ready to roll I definitly need a T.V it is so quit in here. I need to watch my disney chanell who at my age still watching disney only me! My kitchin is pretty much done didn't need to much. my living room needs like some kind of pictures to look pretty, and my room just needs a bed conferder. My mom Melissa came to see my apt, I love her to death she is an amazing woman! she said my apt was awesome and she was proud of me.. Incrediable how words could change your day right! sometimes a hey I love you or hey what your doing is pretty awesome could change everything. As scary as i thought it would be, I actually love the feeling of living alone. Today that i went to my moms house it was pretty weird I felt sad but because everyone was in there own little world! My dad was in the room doing absolutly nothing, my mom was getting ready for work poor thing she works so much, Jasmin mad for some reason and Negra Just being her. The sadness i felt was strang like if there is no highlights for that house no hope nothing to look foward to no destination. I'm berly finding myself slowly but surly and when i do everything about me is going to change all over! I need to find a way were i could connect with my family and for them to always be engaged with eachother. That's one of my goals. well my fellow bloggers I will let you know more of my experience of living alone. I hope you all had a great easter.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

1 comment:

  1. Hey Congratz for getting your own place...I can only imagine how amazing it must be to actually be on your own...enjoy the experience and keep us posted :)

    ReplyDelete