Believe

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Washer and Drayer

So I decided to go to mommy's this morning because I don't have a washer and a dryer well I do but kind of expensive, so gives me an excuse to go spend the day with mommy. Don't you think. Yesterday that I went to the house it was like i felt depressed for some reason but today I realized it was only because my mother wasn't there well when I got there she was gettting ready to go to work. Then after she left it felt so alone. It's amazing how your mom lightens up everything, I can't imagin us with out my mom! These kind of things as in moving out make you realize that you have to appreciate what you have one of the other reasons I love living alone! My mom and dad are everything to me but when your at home you kind of take things and people for granted. Mother and i get along even better now I feel that were connecting although she tries to say rude things to me it's much easier to ignor them now and not fight with her. I washed all my clothes 1 less thing i have to worry about it's nice of my mom to let me wash everything there. I stood there all day, washing takes forever now my next worry is what am a going to wear to my sister cassandra's baby shower it's kind of hard to decide considering how awesome they dress. I can't spend money anymore on clothes I have bigger fish to fry now, but i'm not sad at all about it in the end I know this will help me in some way or another. I'v never regreted anything i'v ever done it's actually help me be a better me if i did i wouldn't be the person I am today, all I know is i'm feeling awesome! Tomorrow is training again I hope it's not boring I feel bad for our trainer but I honestly believe trainers are not suppose to be borning they have to have some kind of enthusiastic don't you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment