Believe

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Inspired!

Just got home from work, another day in paradaise. It's crazy how my job is Robert my partner that sits next to me didn't get a bonus just because his quality was 1 point off! As well as I, Robert was very disappointed. Sometimes we work so hard for something but get discourge when we see that kind of situation, as i told him when you get to the end of the rope tie a knot and hang on we gotta keep trying. Sometimes we even get double when were patient, meanwhile we wait patiently it'll come someday don't know when but it will:) Oh and if anyone is wondering the guy singing in the video is my brother in law he is awesome singer! hopefully he'll become a great singer someday. well off to watch one of Tyler perry's movies!!! He's also great love everysingle one of his movies!

1 comment:

  1. Your brother in law's voice is so strong. Damn! lol. He did his thing. Check him out. I love it. I am glad that you LOVE your job. That is definitely inspiring to hear. It makes me feel like there is a purpose for sticking through with a passion because it all works out...one way or another. And thanks for the Good Luck on my LAST final. It went pretty well.But I don't want to jinx it. Let's just see how my grades turn out. (yikes) :)

    ReplyDelete